Saturday, January 2, 2010

DIY Lampshade


I have a growing number of DIY projects for my new apartment (which I'm not yet living in, but my handsome fiance, Drew, is... I'll move in come June when we get hitched!). I saw some of these lampshades at Anthropologie a few weeks ago, and, like so many things in that store, I said- hey, I'm going to make that! How many times have I actually gone through and executed said project ideas? Well, not many, if any. But! like I've said before, look at all the time I have on my hands now that I have my fancy Fine Arts degree under my belt! So, you just wait a few days, blogworld, and let's see if I can't wow and amaze you with my crafty abilities (and maybe with the help of this great tutorial).

1 comment:

  1. I saw this one last year and I knew I have to make it. Though I have some things in mind for my stock of hand forged iron. But still, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete